15 Sept 2012

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands



I don't know why, but I'm a big bundle of love and joy these days! Is it the new Leona Lewis music? Is it me listening to the Ramones again after a long time of us being on a break? New muffin recipe I got the other day? Or maybe simply the fact that it is autumn, which means not long until winter and Christmas time!




I was always the type of person that got excited about everything and little things made me happy! You have your ups and downs in life, bad things happen, good things happen but I think little things matter! 

A cup of hot chocolate or tea! A nice cake! A cats meow or purr! A smile coming from a random person on the street! A nice tune! A phone call from an old friend! Simple things...




So why am I so happy these days? I don't know.

But when you're happy you shouldn't ask why, right?! You should simply let go and enjoy it...

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! If you like it( or if you don't) , let me know!!! xx