4 May 2013

It gets hard sometimes

Do you ever get overwhelmed by life in general?

Sometimes things go so smoothly, everything happens just the way you planned or the way you wanted it. And then life decides to be a bitch and slaps you big time! :/

It frustrates me when people have big expectations from you! Actually no, that is good and gives you motivation to work hard! What kills my buzz is when they push you way to hard and expect you to do everything perfectly and the way society expects it! 

I do things my way and it kills me when people (especially family) don't accept it. If I want to have bright red hair, I'll have it. If I want to take a gap year and do blogging and work and travel and go to concerts, support me because it's what makes me happy!



The last 10 years of my life have been really hard! I had to deal with a lot of  health issues that made my life extremely hard, I've cut quite a few people out of my life because they turned out to be everything but friends and I've lost some very dear people whose loss I'm still trying to deal with.

I guess it's just one of those days when you rethink everything that's happening in your life at the moment and think of things you're not happy with. We all have hard times and as much as I try to think of the positive outcome everything will have, it just doesn't work that way sometimes.

It's sad how one bad thing can make you forget all the good things that are happening! 



What do you do to get back on the track with positive thoughts?

Love you all

xx

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand! This post is 100% relate-able for me! I feel like half the time everything in my life falls together and runs perfectly, and then the next half everything seems to be off and go wrong! Kind of experiencing this today as I wait for a call back from a job interview, will everything run smoothly, or will I be screwed and have to look for another job opportunity? Life is crazy!

    Devin
    http://devinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It just gets a bit overwhelming from time to time! xx

      Delete
  2. I am glad I stumbled across your blog! I also uploaded a'quote' post. I'd love you to check it out!

    Thanks

    xxx

    rubyrubyrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! If you like it( or if you don't) , let me know!!! xx