30 May 2013

"You need a break!"


So this entire week I've been a lazy ass that was dealing with a really bad allergy. Apparently me and ecology gardening and hay don't get along very well...

I've decided to take it as a sign that my body needs a break! 

I was make up free the entire week and that is exactly what I needed! I didn't stop there though.
I took off my nail varnish, I've let my hair down ( for some reason I always wear messy buns or pony tails) and I ate whatever I felt like eating.



I literally took a few days just for myself. Relaxing, catching up on some TV shows, re-watching some old ones, reading blogs. I did a bit of writing which I haven't done in a while, I finally finished a book I started reading, got some new music. 

Sometimes you need to slow down and take some time for yourself. I'm always running around, doing a million things and I often forget about myself and my needs. Well, my health is there to remind me when I forget about it.

Do you take those small needed breaks or do you, just like me, wait for your health to remind you of it?

xx

5 comments:

  1. good for you! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree taking time only for yourself is actually crucial! I like to spend a day just by myself & as much as I love my boyfriend I appreciate the time when we are apart so I can completely concetrate on myself! :)

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. i defo take more breaks then necessary, im such a chill person that i need to be reminded to get off my break lol but when im busy i can be busy for a good while.. am i making sense?!

    BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely, thank you so much for your visit! but I can't see you in my followers list! please check it and I follow back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I follow you by bloglovin now!
      Want us to follow with GFC? let me know, my GFC is at the end of my blog.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! If you like it( or if you don't) , let me know!!! xx