1 Jun 2013

Going nude


I was going through my nail varnish collection the other day and I realized I've used up both of my nudes! Sadly they were both Sephora ones and Sephora closed down where I live. (Sad times)
Yes I know I can order it online, but me and online shopping don't really get along very well! 

I've decided to go to my local drugstore because I needed to buy some things anyway, so why not look for a new nail varnish too. 



I settled for the new Maybelline COLORAMA nail varnish. It's a lovely beige nude (254). It looks very classy and I just love it!
I've had it for three days on my nails now and it hasn't chipped a bit!
I'll be definitely wearing this one a lot!!! 

I think I might go and buy a few more colours ( I saw a lovely coral one).

What about you? Have you tried out some of the new Maybelline COLORAMA colours? 

xx 


16 comments:

  1. lovely blog and this post :)

    want us to follow each other? let me know!
    xoxo
    byangchee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow 3 days is long! my nail polish chips within 24hrs!
    following you now

    would you like to follow eachother via gfc & bloglovin'?
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like the most perfect nude polish though, I love it :D xx

    www.MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice color!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color ^^

    Would you like to follow eachother?
    velvetpencil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This colour looks lovely on, I'm still searching for that perfect nude for my nails. May have to give this one ago xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely shade! I've been liking nude nail polishes more and more recently and this is one of the prettiest I've seen! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love nude nail polishes.
    Wanna follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?
    If interested and you like my blog let me know and I'll follow back.
    Stardust Stain Blog
    Stardust Stain on Bloglovin'
    Lots of love,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment. I followed you back.

    xx Oksana
    www.makeupbyoksana.blogspot.com [new post]
    www.facebook.com/makeupbyoksana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty, nice color! follow u now

    KISS

    SHAN
    www.memyheelsandi.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice pastel color! i have the same today on my nails :)
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! I'm nominating you for the Liebster Award!
    To know more about it, please visit http://makeupbyoksana.blogspot.fi/2013/06/liebster-award.html and do everything for this award :)

    xx Oksana
    www.makeupbyoksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nudes are my favourite nail polish colour EVER and this one is simply stunning, i need it!!

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the maybelline colorama nail polishes, maybelline has some really pretty colours and the nail polish doesn't chip that fast. :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! If you like it( or if you don't) , let me know!!! xx