6 May 2013

Sippy sippy


I'm a big tea, cold cocoa and hot chocolate drinker! From time to time, when I feel extra wild, I make myself Irish coffee! It's pretty much the only coffee I ever drink!

With all those lovely drinks, come fun mugs! I just can't enjoy  tea properly, unless I have a mug that makes me happy! I have quite a collection if I may add! From regular one-coloured ones to silly ones. 
My favourite ones are Jack Skellington and Cow mug (which is 20 years old) !



Most of them have a sentimental value, so when one gets smashed, it's like a part of me got broken! (Yes I am very attached to my mugs.) 

For example my The Beatles mug got broken a few years ago and is missing a handle. I still keep it in my room because, it was my first ever present I got from London. ( I was six and obsessed with Ringo Starr)


I know I may sound very antisocial, but I love to sit alone in my room, read blogs, listen to music and drink my favourite blueberry tea! It's one of those daily routines that make me happy! 

Do you have any daily routines that make you happy? Or maybe a special mug you just can't live without ?

xx

19 comments:

  1. nice blog:)


    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://zlotapigmejka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Jack Skellington mug! I need to get some more fun mugs, it fun to have different ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that skellington mug is the CUTEST! :)

    Hope you have a Terrific Tuesday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for leaving such an awesome comment on my blog, girl! haha it literally made my day! :) You're so sweet & I just followed your blog as well!

      Delete
  4. great post <3

    xxx

    thecreativeshoot.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw the cat mug is so cuteeee

    would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    Invite you to enter my giveaway to win cute bag and pretty bracelet :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I drink too much tea, and i love this post! I've just stumbled across your blog and i love everything about it! Keep up the good work!

    http://rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ugh I know, I worry myself sometimes with the amount of tea I drink on daily basis! xx

      Delete
  7. nightmare before Christmas mug is so cute xx

    LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post... So cute mug :) Do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the jack one, i want it! i have a california mug from starbucks that i really like :)

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this jack mug we have a meerkat one in the same style.
    Following you ... Look forward to reading future posts hope you nip over to mine sometime and if you like what you see follow back

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the jack skeleton mug :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the mugs! :))

    let's follow each other?

    http://pinkposhandperky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. they are so cute XD

    do u want to follow each other?

    http://www.firmoo.com/prescription-sunglasses-p-2186.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! If you like it( or if you don't) , let me know!!! xx