9 May 2013

Finding the perfect template/layout

Do you ever have problems with finding the right template/ layout for your blog?

I've been bugging myself lately with it. A lot!!! 
I want it to be elegant and simple, but with a twist. What kind of twist? I have no idea.



Finally, I find the right one. I love it, I think it's perfect. I put it on my blog and admire it!
Then, by accident,  I find something super cute and girly and pastely and I want it on my blog.

This is how I ended up with my current layout. From simple, elegant one I ended up with super girly one. I love it at the moment, but I'm pretty sure in a week I'll want a new one.

Do you deal with the same problem or you're not so 'moody' like me when it comes to this sort of things?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! If you like it( or if you don't) , let me know!!! xx