10 May 2013

Currently


I saw this type of post on It Seems Pretty Obvious blog and decided to do my ''Currently'' post!  I love reading these type of posts, so why not make one!  I think I'll start making these regularly! 





Loving: The fact that I finally started working on my final thesis for Uni.

Excited about: Upcoming Jessie J concert in a month and half! I can't wait for it!!!

Eating: Fig and chocolate cookies. I've recently discovered them and they are amazing! 

Drinking: Home made smoothies.  My current favourite is apple/orange/lime/blueberries one

WearingMy black primark sunglasses and black converse. (Yes, I like black)

ReadingLove, Janis- Laura Joplin -- Janis Joplin biography. She is my all time favourite singer and this  is the third time I'm reading this book! Her life was super interesting.

Listening to: Vince Kidd - The Zoo -- I adore him, he is so different, unique and out of the box!

Feeling: A bit worn out...

Doing: Reading a lot and falling in love with blogging all over again


Do you like these type of posts? What would be on your list?

xx

2 comments:

  1. I saw it on her blog too, love it! :D

    btw.. I like black too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! If you like it( or if you don't) , let me know!!! xx