6 Jun 2013

LIEBSTER AWARD


Hello lovelies!

I would love to thank lovely Oksana from Make up by Oksana for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It means a lot to me that my blog gets noticed by people! :)


The Liebster Award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers in order to get them more noticed and give them recognition! Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.


Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!



·                     11 FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I'm planning on getting my first tattoo this summer. It will be a gift to myself for Masters  Degree.
2. My favorite flowers are orchids.
3. Curly people are my weakness.
4. When I was 8 I won a real life pigeon on tombola.
5. I have a life size cardboard cutout of Gerard Butler my best friend made me for my 20th birthday.
6. I love baking cakes of all kinds.
7. London is a city I always go back to.
8. My first celebrity crush was Ringo Starr from The Beatles.
9. I'm a book worm.
10. I don't have a driving licence.
11. Traveling and concerts are my two biggest passions.


·                     QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

1. What is your favorite actor? 
I think I will forever love Mel Gibson. There simply not a movie of his that I don't like! Love him!

2. What is your favorite music?
I have very bipolar music taste. I think my favourite artists list says it all: The Ramones, The Beatles, Green Day, Janis Joplin, Jessie J, Leona Lewis, Coldplay, Emeli Sande, Ed Sheeran, One Direction (proud fan since 2010.)

3. What is your biggest passion in life? 
I'd say traveling is my biggest passion. I love meeting new cultures, seeing new coutries.

4. What languages do you speak? 
English, German and a bit of Spanish. J

5. Who is your biggest inspiration? 
I find inspiration in everyone. From people I see on the streets and my friends and family to some famous people. Every person can be inspirational, you just have to be able to see it.

6. Do you have a pet? 
I have a cat called Miško ( Mousey). He is 9 years old and he is my cuddle buddy. I can't imagine my life without him. I also have a gold fish Rocco, who is 10 years old (A record maker).

7. What's your favorite color? 
Black, green and fuchsia.

8. What do you like the most about my blog? 
I love your make up tutorials, they are flawless. Aslo I think I might be slightly in love with your name.

9. If you had a chance, what celebrity (death or alive) would you like to meet with? 
I'd love to meet Janis Joplin. I've been obssesed with her since I was 7 and I think she was super fascinating person. Her music, her voice and her attitude still amaze me,

10.What is your favorite author? 
Nick Hornby. I love all of his books. He writes such heart warming novels, and they are so relateable to everyone. I love him!!!

11. How do you imagine your life in 5 years? 
Working as a teacher, traveling a lot and meeting lots of new people. To be honest, I don't like to think so much in advance because I don't want to end up disspointed if something doesn't turn out the way I planned it. Just go with the flow...


·                     QUESTIONS FOR NOMINATED BLOGGERS

1.      Who is your favourite artist at the moment?
2.      Books or movies and why?
3.      What was your biggest beauty mistake?
4.      Which foreign languages can you speak?
5.      Who was your first celebrity crush?
6.      Tattoos or piercings?
7.      What or who is you guilty pleasure?
8.      Your favourite place in the world is...?
9.      Which colour do you dislike?
10.  Who is your style inspiration?
11. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be?

·                     I NOMINATE




Good luck lovelies!
xx


10 comments:

  1. book worm here too!

    wow! thank you very much for nominating me! means a lot :) will post my reply soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts congrats honey

    Carrieanne xx

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats for this award ! :D
    dear what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a nice day!
    xx
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice answers! I feel so surpriced about the things you said about my name :) Thanks, honey. That's so nice of you :)

    xx Oksana
    www.makeupbyoksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you honey, lovely post as usual - I love reading everybody's answers!

    rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey love thanks for nominating me.. it means alot :)

    will post my reply soon xoxo
    byangchee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post :) I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations and i totally loved ur blog. following you via gfc, hope you will visit my blog too!

    xoxo
    www.guiltybytes.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a nice little idea! Thanks for nominating me lovely, I'll get to writing my post right away! :)

    xx

    katedruryy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey girl! I've made my liebster post now! thanks again for tagging me :D

    xx
    http://oishari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! If you like it( or if you don't) , let me know!!! xx