11 Sept 2012

Obsessed much?! :D

So I have many obsessions... In a good way! :) Cats, tea cups, blogs... and the list goes on!

One of my favourite obsessions is traveling! I save money for the entire year and instead of finally getting a drivers licence I end up traveling somewhere. You can only imagine how excited my parents are every year when I tell them that I'm traveling somewhere, haha!

I'm only 23, so I haven't traveled a lot! But I think I have quite good traveling experience! Italy, Budapest, Austria, Belgium, Serbia, Slovenia and London! Majority of these countries are close to Croatia, which is actually good for me! Some of them, such as, Italy, Austria and Budapest, I've visited couple of times! But my favourite one was London!

When I was 6 I discovered UK! I blame my cousin for it! She's 20 years older than me, so when I was a kid she was at the age when she was traveling a lot! She's a doctor so she's traveled a lot! First time when she went to London she brought me a Padington bear picture book and told me that is the famous bear that lives there!I listened to stories about London  then I discovered UK music and the rest is history... 




Needles to say I couldn't wait to be old enough to get my money and go to London! To me it was some kind of out of body experience. I've been wanting to go there since, well, forever. :) I realized where I am during first night, when we went for a walk and I saw Big Ben for the first time. I started crying like a little baby. I know, I know you probably find this silly but to me it was a big deal. I was in London, my dream city!



I seriously feel like I was born in the wrong country. The way I felt there was the way someone should feel when they are home. Happy, not scared, enjoying every little thing that surrounds you...

I think I din't sleep for the next 10 days! I wanted to see everything, experience everything... I wasn't sure when I'd go there again. Little did I know, a year later I'd be there again! :) 



Do I have to say I'm going back to London in March?!XD  My two best friends from University and I decided to spend 5 days in Scotland ( oh I love it so much and I haven't even visited it yet) and the other 5 days in London! I can't wait for it!!!

Do you like to travel? What is the best place you've been to?

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! If you like it( or if you don't) , let me know!!! xx