8 Oct 2012

To do or not to do?


So now that the academic year has officially started and I'm no longer at Uni, I feel kind of lost! Yes I do work, but that is not every day. I guess I need to start finding myself again and my life needs to be more organized. 

I like it how some bloggers such as In The Spring She Writes put their weekly wishes or to do lists so I decided I'd be a copy cat and do the same. I always write to do lists but I think this way I'll actually do everything I wrote down to do. :) 


This weeks to do list:

* clean my room (it's become such a mess)
* finish the book I started reading
*finally put last two book shelves on the wall ( I was re-painting my walls )
* get rid of all the clothes I haven't worn for two years or more
*start taking walks by the lake


I think this 5 bigger things are enough for the start! To do lists are depressing if they are do big or to ambitious, right?

What are your plans for this week?

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! If you like it( or if you don't) , let me know!!! xx