15 May 2013

Nothing beats good old Converse


Ever since I can remember I was a Converse girl! 
I went through many fashion styles and the only constant through all of them were my Chucks.


I used to be a punk kid! Always was and always will be. No mater how much my style changes, I will always find a way to incorporate punk culture into it. That's where Chucks come in!

They are the perfect sneakers, kicks, shoes, whatever you like to call them! You can wear them to anything and look stylish and be comfortable! My friends even wore red ones on their wedding day! (Cutest couple ever)

 Also, the dirtier they are the better! There is just something wrong about clean Chucks! I have one clean pair and those are the white ones! 


My favourite are classic black ones and green ones! They are my festival/concert shoes and I could never get rid of them! 
Every hole and stain on them is part of a certain memory. For example a cigarette burn on the green ones was done by Nick Cave when he threw a cigarette off the stage <3 !


So if in 50 years you see an old lady walking down the street wearing Converse, that will probably be me!

xx

11 comments:

  1. I love converse but only ever had one pair at a time haha slight addiction

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha some women are addicted to high heels, I am addicted to converse! :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome post! I really really love ur blog :)

    xx

    kisses from -- I want to live in L. A --

    ReplyDelete
  3. im obsessed with converse seriously cant get enough of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have a big collection! I just get a new pair every couple years when mine fall apart.

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to do that too but I love them way too much to stick only to one pair! :)

      Delete
  5. Wow! I'm so jealous of your collection and you are so right!

    rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classic black is still my favourite!

    Michelle
    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so right, converse are the best! I love your blog, would you like to follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know on my blog.
    Becca x

    www.prettystrangerz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so right on this. I just got my first pair of converse and i can't wait to get another! they are perfect for school

    just followed you sis :)
    follow each other maybee?

    xx
    oishari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I would like to follow each other? let me know.

    great post, I like your style.

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! If you like it( or if you don't) , let me know!!! xx