3 May 2013

Empty products

So I have collected quite a few empties and thought I might as well share them with you! 




 Rimmel DAY 2 NIGHT mascara! Everyone's been talking about this one and I decided to join the bandwagon and try it out. 
It really is good as everyone claims it to be! I LOVED IT! It has great formula, it does't dry out that easily and the brush is amazing! It gives you an illusion that there are two brushes, but the trick is that when you use the top (simple) one it just scoops a small amount of mascara and you have very natural look. When you used the pink (dramatic) one more mascara stays on and gives you a doll like, dramatic look!
I'll definitely repurchase this one!!


I love me some Body Shop products!
Since there is no Body Shop where I live I always thought I was a LUSH girl ( I still love it though)! Well that was until 5 years ago I finally tried out some Body Shop products and I got seriously addicted! 
This body wash is from the Earth Lovers range and I love it! It is 100% natural, it makes your skin super soft, it smells divine(pears and lemongrass) and you need just a small amount of it, which is why it lasted for a while. I'm so glad there was  buy 2 for  the price of 1 so I still have one bottle to use up. :)


When it comes to shower products I like them to be fresh or fruity! I'm not very keen on milky/honey smelling body washes! But when it come to body lotions, I love love LOVE coconut scent! 
This is the Body Basics body lotion and it smells so good! To be completely honest that's pretty much it! It smells lovely, you apply it easily and it's not sticky, but when it comes to moisturizing it is not that good! My skin didn't feel all nice and soft after applying it so unfortunately, it's a no from me...



I've recently started to use dry shampoos and I'm so glad I did! I'm simply too lazy sometimes to wash my hair and these things are life savers! I've tried couple of dry shampoos, but this one is the one for me!
I have dark hair and I hate it when dry shampoo leave white marks on my head, that just looks nasty! 
This Batiste Dry Shampoo has a hint of dark brown colour so no more white marks problems! There is a downside to it and that is that you shouldn't touch your hair for the next half an hour  because you might end up with brown fingers! :)
Despite brownish fingers, it's still a thumbs up from me!!


I love trying out new face creams and recently I have actually found the ones that suit me the best. That still didn't stop me from trying out the new ones! :)
This is a night cream by French brand called Cattier. It is bio face cream, with no parabens . It has a cooling effect and smells of healthy plants! I'm pretty sure you all know what I mean.
 I got it as a present so I Googled the price and it's 35 euros which I think is a bit too much for it. It's nice but really nothing special.


Addidas Action 3 women deodorant! One word: perfect!


Last, but not least is Yankee candle! I love candles and I think Yankee ones are really good and they really have a big range of scents! They are a bit pricey and I get bored with scents quite easily so I always go for the small ones! They are cheaper and they last long enough for me to enjoy them and not get bored with them! 
This one was Lemon Lavender smell and it reminded me of a small town at the seaside where I spend my summers. It's a bit stronger bur refreshing! Loved it!


Are there any products you used up and would recommend? Tell me in the comments! 

xx








2 comments:

  1. great post! I love body shop and lush too - but unfortunately, these brands are really (and I mean REALLY) expensive in Switzerland (like everything here... switzerland is just so expensive!).. But I still love Body Shop's body butters! They're awesome!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know if you did and I'll do the same!

    Love, Lory xo

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually haven't tried this mascara from Rimmel, need to get it :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! If you like it( or if you don't) , let me know!!! xx